Application Deadline: September 30, 2018
Universal Geomatics Solutions Corp. is seeking Party Chiefs to join our team.
- Collection and management of data on legal, topographic, as-built, and construction survey projects.
- Conduct land surveys of designated sites for the purposes of determining accurate locations, elevations, areas, lines, and contours for property division, titles, and construction purposes on oil sites, pipelines, and construction sites.
- Prepare notes, field sketches, and digital data through the use of various types of instrumentation and formats.
- Interact with planners, landowners, and other interested parties.
- Assist in training and development of junior team members.
- Participates regularly and actively in all aspects of the health and safety program as outlined by the Health and Safety Department.
- Other duties will be assigned as necessary.
- Post-secondary education related to geomatics engineering technology.
- Experience with the latest survey equipment.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel, and tablet devices.
- Excellent organizational, communication (both written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the following personal qualities: integrity, creativity, high standards, commitment, ethical values, and achievement oriented.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Position may require workers to travel up to 21 days away from home, or complete camp based projects with a rotational schedule.
- Outstanding work environment that fosters safety, encourages teamwork, and challenging work opportunities.
- Competitive hourly wage dependent on experience.
- Career and personal development opportunities.
- Comprehensive employer-paid benefits package and a RRSP matching program.
HR Department Contact: email@example.com