Application Deadline: December 31, 2018
• Collection and management of data on legal, topographic, as-built, and construction survey
• Conduct land surveys of designated sites for the purposes of determining accurate locations,
elevations, areas, lines, and contours for property division, titles, and construction purposes on
oil sites, pipelines, and construction sites.
• Prepare notes, field sketches, and digital data through the use of various types of
instrumentation and formats.
• Interact with planners, land owners, and other interested parties.
• Assist in training and development of junior team members.
• Participates regularly and actively in all aspects of the health and safety program as outlined
by the Health and Safety Department.
• Other duties will be assigned as necessary.
• Post-secondary education related to geomatics engineering technology.
• Experience with the latest survey equipment.
• Experience using Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel, and tablet
• Excellent organizational, communication (both written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
• Possess the following personal qualities: integrity, creativity, high standards, commitment,
ethical values, and achievement oriented.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Position may require workers to travel up to 21 days away from home, or complete camp based
projects with a rotational schedule.
• Outstanding work environment that fosters safety, encourages teamwork, and challenging work
• Competitive hourly wage dependent on experience.
• Career and personal development opportunities.
• Comprehensive employer paid benefits package and a matching program.